Athena Wong's Civil Protection application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Athena Wong's Civil Protection application

Post by Holly on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:01 pm

OOC Section

How long have you played HL2:RP? Three years

Have you ever role-played as a member of the MPF? Yes many times

If so, what division were you in and what rank did you reach? I reached the rank of OfC and was a part of the GRID Division

What is your most hated part of MPF rp? The restriction on areas

What is your favorite part of MPF rp? Getting to crack down on anti citizens

Why do you want to become a part of the MPF? Because my other community recently dumped me and I've been looking for a new community to be a MPF unit on and I think this would be a good server to hunker down on and play alot, I also love the combine in general/

Character Backstory 1-2 Paragraphs, 7 Sentences each minimum.
Before the black mesa incident, before the combine invasion Athena Wong was a Korean girl living with her two gay fathers in America. When she was a little girl she took archery lesson, she was very good at it. After about five years she would always almost it bullseye or hit it dead on. She went to a school that was filled with violence, she never got the chance to make any friends at all as most kids moved away from the school. When she became age 18 she joined the local police force and fought crime for two years cracking down on drug trafficers and manhunts hunting down some of the most dangerous crimials. On her second year she suffered from a slit but not life changing hearing loss after she was in a large explosion during a manhunt. Yet she fought on working for the police force until one of her fathers got very ill and died. She then resigned from the police and helped other dad around the house. A year later the black mesa incident happened. Her father tried to fight off the combine in the seven hour war but like most other, died trying. Athena however knew better than to try and rebel against the new force and wanted to join them. She embraced the combine's presence and once she was put in a city, reported various crimes to the new police force, the MPF. As she saw more increases of crime around the city she wondered if she would be able to become apart of the MPF. Before she wrote the application she reported a few more crimes just for her record then wrote and the application you are now seeing below.

IC Section

Age, 21 Height, 5'9 CID

What does the MPF mean to you? The MPF to me means a way to keep the city safe. A way to allow peacful citizen a place to live with no fear. A group that can defeat the oncoming waves of crime that wash over our great city. A chance to live like we were suppose to, free.

Did a particular officer refer you to joining? If so who? N/A

What do you add to the MPF? If I were to get accepted I would add an experience crime fighter with good acurracy and the ability to think greatly under pressure. I am able to use the weapons that the MPF have with ease including the stun baton. I think my tactics would greatly benefit the MPF in stoping crime in the city.

Any particular skills you feel may add to the MPF as a whole? I feel that my ability to track down targets would benefit the MPF in a good way.

Why did you consider joining the MPF? Because day by day I see more and for crime and less and less of it stopping. I hope that by joining the MPF I could get it done efficently with my past experience

Finally, put your signature below.

Athena Margret Wong

Last edited by Holly on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Holly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Athena Wong's Civil Protection application

Post by Soap! on Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:34 pm

A very well and thought out application, if the backstory was a tad longer it would take it that much further. Regardles, +support From me.
Soap!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DavieDilemma on Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:56 pm

That's a quality application, here's some green letters that mean virtually nothing coming from me. +Support

DavieDilemma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top